Time to get rid of your fall colored candy! Because as of Friday, it’s everything red and green around here. I still had some Reese’s Pieces left over from my fall bark, and I was craving something sweet (let’s be real, this isn’t really a craving, but a constant state for me), so I whipped up some cookies! These were so good!! I like my cookies a little on the rawer side, but Sam likes his more done (house divided y’all). This batch was more to my liking-gooey and soft.
Recipe for Reeses Pieces Cookies
slightly adapted from good ole Nestle
What you need:
- 2 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks…yep), softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 34 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reeses Pieces
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 375˚. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugars, and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy
- Add eggs, one by one, and beat well after each egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chip and Reese’s pieces.
- Roll into balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Bake 9-11 minutes.