1. I love booties this season and these are super-cute and affordable! 2. Green is my fav color so these are right up my alley. 3. This scarf is perfect to add to any fall outfit. 4. Cozy sweater in Auburn orange? I’m sold. 5. J.crew always has the best baubles. 6. I would live in these fur-lined kicks this winter. 7. Winter white love. 8. This jacket is the perfect transition for the not-so-cold state of Mississippi. 9. Velvet and polka dots!! And they come in tall. I’m in love.
See here for all of my faves!
Also, I passed my board exam!!!! This is how I felt when I found out Wednesday morning. Thank you so much for all the support and prayers! I definitely felt them. I start my big girl job next Wednesday and I couldn’t be more excited!! I got these pretties from my parents:
We pulled down our china for the first time and had some steak and parmesan & sea salt fries and topped it off with a banana milkshake to celebrate!
Also, this happened yesterday-
This pic was snapped after lots of big, ugly alligator tears were shed. I did NOT expect my hair to be this short! I just wanted a few inches trimmed off and this happened! When Sam came home and I just started crying and crying, he filled me with words that made me feel beautiful. I realized two things:
1. I am so vain to have cried over a haircut.
2. I am so blessed that he loves me so well (even when I’m acting my silliest).
I’m liking my hair better, but it’s still a shock. This weekend is our inaugural surprise weekend (details to come), so we will snap lots of smiley pics instead of this mopey one. Happy happy Friday!!!!
Today’s five finds are all under $50! It’s supposed to rain here today, so I guess the gray skies inspired this style board.
1. Loving this cozy sweater. 2. I love throwing on a ball cap when I’m out running errands, and this one is super stylish with its color-block and wool texture. 3. These booties are such an affordable alternative to this season’s bootie trend. 4. These little pretties would go with everything! 5. Have y’all checked out Phillip Lim for Target yet? It’s awesome. This PJ set is so pretty!
Five finds today are all from Forever 21! I love Forever because you can buy trendy, fun pieces without feeling guilty because it’s all super cheap! Every one of these pieces is under $25 and would be such a fun addition my fall wardrobe.
1. This adorable leopard dress. 2. This comfy sweater with a romantic touch.
3. This dreamy green crossbody bag.
4. This maxi skirt would be the perfect transition into fall.
5. This fun chevron belt!
I am in the process interviewing for jobs right now-I actually have one this morning! Being a girl who wore yoga pants and a tank everyday to class, business casual is not my forte. I wanted to be professional, yet still show my personality. Here is what I’ve been rocking to my interviews:
Every one of these pieces is old. I got a similar top from BHLDN last fall, cardigan from J.Crew ages ago, BCBG high waisted pants from last fall, and Tory Burch flats from year. The Kate Spade watch I’ve worn to every interview so far because it goes with everything and looks so chic!
Top, pants, and belt from J.Crew a couple of years ago. Shoes from TB. I actually don’t have this exact bag. Mine is the Robinson bag from Tory Burch-but this one from Chloe is super cute, though way out of my price range.
Same J.Crew Super 120’s grey pants. I wore a similar black sleeveless top from modcloth, cardigan from J.Crew, belt and shoes from anthro.
My interview this week, I’m wearing a shirt I got from Zara a few summers ago, these high-waisted pants from J.Crew, a similar purse I got in Oxford a few weeks ago, and these earrings. I don’t have these shoes, but aren’t they fabulous?
Wish me luck!